Friday, January 8, 2010

This is how I do it, Emma

Sebastian has started to show interest in other children with 'Fanconi' as we call it when we talk about Sebastians disease. A couple of days ago we told Sebastian about Emma from the US, who has low bloodcounts. Her doctors want her to take some medicine, that might boost her counts. Emma is not happy about the medicine, and do not want to swallow it. When Sebastian heard this, he wanted to go and visit Emma, and show her how to swallow medicine. We told him that we hope to meet Emma and her family at Camp Sunshine this Summer, but in the meantime it might help her, if he made a little video showing her, how he himself is doing with his medicine.

However, just after shooting the video I learned that Emma is doing great with the medicine now (way to go Emma!). Sebastian is still looking forward to meeting up in the Summer with Emma and the other Fanconi kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sebastian, you are Awesome! I think you must be the best friend ever. I love the movie you made for Emma to help her swallow her medicine. You are clearly very good at it! And you are a good teacher, too.

I hope you are feeling all good again since your surgery. And I hope some day I get to meet you at Camp, too!

Kristin said...

LOL!!! So adorable! What a brave and kind hearted little boy. Wanting to help Emma. So sweet. Hugs and I hope we get to meet face to face soon!!!