Friday, April 4, 2008

Quiet days in front of the tv ...

Thursday we had a call from Sebastians kindergarten. Sebastian was warm and not feeling well at all. Tue went to fetch him, and no - Sebastian was not as he used to. He has got a fever, probably the flu. He was very miserable yesterday, clinging to either Tue or I, and crying 'I cannot cope on my own'. Poor little thing! The fever was on during the night, and this morning there is still some fever. Sebastian seems a bit better, though, and has eaten a few raisins today. We hope he will get better soon!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Poor little Sebastian! I hope he continues to feel better. I hope he didn't have the flu. Emma had that once and we had no idea it was the flu but she got really sick. Her counts dropped dangerously low from it...so keep an eye out! It sounds like he is fine though. You have such a beautiful family!